- There's so much you can do with Paxo.
- Whether it's baking in a tray, mixing together with sausage meat or rolling into stuffing balls, Paxo makes your meals go further. Paxo offers a great way to add texture and flavour to all kinds of dishes. Sprinkle into soups, stews and casseroles to add a delicious flavour and texture. It's also great on top of pasta bakes, chops, steaks and fish adding a delicious crunch and flavour.
- Makes approximately 106 Stuffing Balls
- Made with delicious herbs and seasoning
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for Vegans
- Pack size: 170G
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dried Onion (15%), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Salt, Dried Sage (1.5%), Dried Parsley, Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonates, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Barley Malt Extract
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.For Best Before End see back of pack.
Instructions: 1. Pre-heat oven to 220ºC, fan oven to 200ºC, Gas mark 7.
2. Empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 425ml of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively form into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until piping hot.
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 12 stuffing balls
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives